Hello my lovelies, today I want to talk about the fabualous glow inducing Caudalie Beauty Elixir which has achieved cult status over the years with celebs such as Margot Robbie, Victoria Beckham, Blake Lively and Holly Willoughby to name just a few, all absplutely swearing by this product. But what is it that makes this simple all natural facial mist such a must have?
“Caudalie from Paris gives you a glowing complexion, use it on top of your makeup.” – Victoria Beckham
“It just zings you! It’s lovely on your skin and your makeup sits really nicely on top of it.” – Holly Willoughby
Well before I share my thoughts on it, here is the official description from the Caudalie website..
What is it ?
A Caudalie cult product, Beauty Elixir is a 100% natural skincare mist with multiple properties. It reveals the complexion’s glow and tightens pores all while setting make-up.
Skin type : All skin types
Need : Complexion enhancing
Key ingredients : Green grape, Rose essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Lemon balm essential oil
Texture : Mist
Use : At any time of the day
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- 100% plastic collect
- Formula tested under ophthalmological and dermatological supervision.
- 100% saw pores tightened immediately after use*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 21 women, results observed immediately after application.
Did you know ?
Created in 1997 and inspired by the ancient youth elixir recipe prepared for the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, Mathilde Thomas wanted to reinterpret this infusion of plants for the skin. Today, Beauty Elixir is used and recommended by make-up artists and celebrities worldwide.
Shake before use, then spritz on the face and décolleté avoiding the eyes.
Discover the many ways to use the Beauty Elixir:
- In the morning, as a toner.
- Just after applying foundation, it sets make-up for hours.
- Used any time of the day, it tightens pores and gives dull and tired complexions a boost of radiance.
- After make-up removal in the evening, it purifies the complexion.
- Spritzed onto the neckline or nape of the neck, it soothes the senses and refreshes instantly.
- During a flight, it protects dry and sensitive skin.
- At the office it keeps stress at bay.
- After a workout it refreshes, hydrates and smooths facial features.
- At night as a pillow mist, for a restful night’s sleep.
- Kept in the fridge during the summer, it becomes a refreshing mist.
- For men, after shaving.
So as you can see this is true multi tasking product and i’ve been using it in the morning after cleansing but before appling any skincare then again to set my make up once done, and I carry the mini sized bottle with me in my handbag for a refresh during the day.
The scent is truly beautiful, it’s honestly like a spa in a bottle yet the mist itself is incrediably refreshing.
I have tried so many facial mists over the years but have never found one that I felt made a true difference until I tried this, and I would highly reccomend this to everyone no matter your skin type and the great thing is that they do have the mini version which you can try first to see if you like it without too much risk.
I would love to hear your thoughts on it? Drop me a comment here or on my socials xoxo